Why We’re Selling $100,000 Crypto Socks
Some socks might *feel* like $100,000, but would you actually pay that much for them?
Okay, okay, we know what you’re thinking — $100,000 for a pair of socks is ridiculous. That’s way over-priced, and it’s not like they’re made out of gold thread or something?
Sure — we agree! If you walked into Walmart and there — right by the pyramid of Bud Light and cheap multipack of Cola — was a display for $100k socks, I know for sure you’d walk past them, if not laugh really, really hard at them. They’d become a meme, a thing to joke at the ludicrous nature of it all.
In crypto, though, things aren’t quite as black and white as that. While a pair of socks for $100,000 is insane on its own, how does it measure up when you offer a potentially life-changing surprise for whoever purchases them?
The Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ are available HERE: https://prophecy-official-merch.ogn.app/#/product/prophecy-god-socks-check-article?variant=7291
How potentially life-changing are you talking?
The owner of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ will be granted a percentage of each and every Prophet Pool fee ever generated, every single one, for life*. Whether there are just five Prophet Pools created a day or 200, whether Prophecy maintains current course or explodes to a Top 100 project (we certainly have our eyes set on it!), the owner of the GOD SOCKS will receive a percentage of every Prophet Pool execution fee to any wallet of their choice.
This offers an unparalleled opportunity as Prophecy grows and expands into new communities, and our flagship feature — Prophet Pools — grow in size and attention. We have a bunch of exciting stuff in store for Prophet Pools, from basic integration for mainnet launch in the next few weeks, to future updates implementing lobby systems, friend systems, achievements, custom invite widgets, custom modifiable games, and much, much more. As major world events and calendar dates come around, from April Fools to the start of the Football season, Prophet Pools can create ‘limited time’ and limited mode Pools capitalising on these and driving further community engagement.
And remember, soon supporters will be able to create their very own Prophet Pools, too. Yes — you’ll receive a percentage of these fees!
In short, the sky is the limit with Prophet Pools and how we can intricately entwine core crypto services with a gamified and deeply social, communal experience for our supporters.
Okay, so what exactly do we get if we buy Prophecy GOD SOCKS?
The potentially life-changing percentage of fees for those brave enough to tempt faith and buy the GOD SOCKS...
The products in the Top Tier, currently just our ‘GOD SOCKS’, will offer a real, continual, life-changing impact to those brave enough to go for it.
Lifelong royalties from our Prophet Pools — a continual, permanent percentage of every fee raised from Prophet Pools, sent directly to the wallet of whoever purchases them — regardless of how large Prophecy grows or how popular Prophet Pools may become.
As Prophet Pools grow in size, reaching new entire communities, countries, expands with marketing, targeted outreach, and with native mobile app support, so too will the accumulated fees collected from each and every Pool’s creation.
Anyone that owns the items within this tier, currently the ‘GOD SOCKS’, will receive a portion of these Prophet Pool creation fees for life, to any wallet they desire upon set-up.
Only for the brave, with some stylish socks to go with it!
What percentage of Prophet Pool fees will I receive?
We thought long and hard on what percentage to offer to strike a balance between two key factors:
- Value for money, after all, $100,000 is a significant spend, regardless on what that spend is for
- Value of product, since we recognise how significant Prophet Pools are and how large-scale they can become with mainstream crypto adoption and participation
Therefore, we reached a balanced figure that represents a positive valuation for Prophet Pools while also offering the lucky purchaser significant enough incentive to purchase.
That figure is 1% of all Prophet Pool fees, every single Prophet Pool created and every single creation fee generated, for life*. There is no limit to the number of Prophet Pools that can be generated, therefore there is no limit to the percentage of fees the owner of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ can receive.
Every single Prophet Pool will require all participants to enter with an entrance, creation fee — it’s from this that the owner of the ‘GOD SOCKS’ will reap their bonus, an ever-present and ever-growing value as Prophet Pools explode in popularity and attention.
The fees can be sent to any wallet upon setup, and will either constitute automatic, frequent ‘per Pool’ distribution to the allocated wallet, or periodic (but regularly) ‘batch’ distribution depending on the ETH gas fee situation at the time.
Essentially, the $100,000 Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ grant soft partial ownership of every Prophet Pool creation fee, with no maximum value representation — no ceiling to the earning potential.
Can you give us some examples of what this could represent?
While these figures are arbitrary since we have not announced the accumulative fees for Prophet Pool creation, we can provide some rough examples on what this 1% could represent — though bare in mind actual figures are likely to be different (either upwards or downwards) depending on actual fee implementation.
Again, to stress, these are just speculative guesses — rough examples based on average-to-high expectations for the continued participation of Prophet Pools. In reality, as this is consumer-determined, the actual value could represent significantly lower or significantly higher than the examples provided. Please do not consider the following as official expectations of ROI or actual valuation as they are explicity estimates.
Example 1: $20 fee per participant
In this example, each participant will pay $20 of ETH to enter the Prophet Pool (with the prospect of earning more than that in winnings alone). Most Prophet Pools will operate with 10 people per pool, therefore, total fees of $200 per Prophet Pool.
On a per-Pool basis, under this example, the owner of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ would receive $2 worth of ETH per Prophet Pool, with no limit to the amount of Pools executed.
Let’s say there are 50 Prophet Pools created and executed per day — $2 multiplied by 50 would result in $100 in ETH per day passive gain from just owning the ‘GOD SOCKS’.
Operating 365 days a year, that would be $36,500 in passive ETH earning from stock Prophet Pools alone, without even considering limited time or larger Pool modes, which WILL come into play in addition to stock Pools.
In this example (and again, these aren’t reflective of actual values since they are hard to estimate) the ROI would be achieved in less than 3 years, not accounting for potential ETH value rises.
Example 2: $30 fee per participant
As above, each participant in this example pays $30 to enter each Prophet Pool, with an average of 10 people per Prophet Pool.
Per Pool, the 1% ownership represents $3 — over 50 Pools a day, that would then be $150 in ETH per day average.
Operating 365 days a year, that would be $54,750 in passive ETH earning from stock Prophet Pools alone, without even considering limited time or larger Pool modes.
In this example (and again, these aren’t reflective of actual values since they are hard to estimate) the ROI would be achieved in less than 2 years, not accounting for potential ETH value rises.
Example 3: $25 fee per participant, limited time larger Pools
Striking a middle-ground of fees with $25 per participant, Prophet Pools will also feature larger, limited time Pools.
Let’s say one limited time Pool involves 100 participants to execute. Each participant pays $25 to enter and play (with the prospect of earning more in winnings). Per pool, this would be $25 in ETH sent to the owner of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’.
Assuming there would be multiple executions of the limited time Pool per day, let’s say 5 for this example (though there could be more), that would be $125 in ETH sent to the owner of the GOD SOCKS — plus $125 in ETH from the 50 normal 10-person Pools per day. $250 per day.
Operating 365 days a year, that would be $91,250 in passive ETH earning from stock Prophet Pools alone, not accounting for potential ETH value rises.
In this example (and again, these aren’t reflective of actual values or official forecasts since they are hard to estimate — plus limited time/ larger Pools will not be available immediately upon Prophet Pool launch) the ROI would be achieved in just over 1 year.
Now in reality, that figure is very hard to estimate as the accumulated fees will be a reflection of how many Prophet Pools execute, the fee paid by each participant, and factors such as larger limited time pools. But it’s easy to see how, especially if Prophet Pools become as big as we envision them to become, ownership of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ can quickly equate to a significant passive ETH earning.
$100k is a lot of money — what are the payment options?
For the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ we are accepting payments on our ORIGIN DShop storefront in Ethereum (ETH), DAI stablecoin (DAI) or Prophecy tokens (PRY) — however, if you opt to pay in ETH or DAI, a bonus discount will apply at the checkout that could end up saving you quite a bit…
The crypto generated from the sale of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ will go into an accumulation of enhanced marketing and operational costs, foundation and development costs and developer onboarding, consideration for additional liquidity, and production of ideas and vision planning for the future of Prophecy.
Essentially, the sale generated from the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ (if they ever sell!) will provide a stimulus shot to Prophecy to turbo enhance foundation and core development to smash out even more development of products and services for you all to use, all the while benefiting the owner of the GOD SOCKS with the generated allocation of entrance fees for Prophet Pools.
What are the technical details and terms of all this?
We want this to be as basic and plain to understand as possible, so below we will list in bullet points the key factors and facts/ terms and conditions for the ownership of the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’.
It’s a lot, so skip through if you’re not too bothered. If you’re considering purchasing the GOD SOCKS, this section may be useful, however!
- At the point of the purchase, the owner of the Prophecy God Socks can allocate any Ethereum (ERC-20) wallet of their choosing to receive the 1% of Prophet Pool entrance fees into. This can be communicated either through proof-of-purchase to an admin or developer, or by opting to set their payment wallet as the wallet to receive the 1% fees into.
- The owner of the Prophecy GOD SOCKS will receive 1% of all entrance fees for all Prophet Pools for a lifetime* (as determined below).
- All fees will be sent in Ethereum (ETH).
- Ownership cannot be assigned to another individual after purchase — the only wallet recognised will be the one provided at or after the point of purchase, bar necessity to change wallets due to security reasons by the purchaser.
- There is no limitation, nor any floor limit, to the proceeds generated — whether there are hundreds of Prophet Pools executed per day, or zero. The purchaser acknowledges this and accepts the proceeds can range between $0 value (with no Prophet Pools running) to a potentially infinite $ value if Prophet Pools are active and succeeding.
- Proceeds will only begin at the point of mainnet launch of Prophet Pools, not before, and will either adopt an automatic payment method (1% of entrance fees automatically being sent to the purchasers provided wallet at the point of Prophet Pool entry) or by an accumulated means every X period (day, week, month) to capitalise on Ethereum gas issues, whichever seems most economically viable at the point of fee generation.
- If the Ethereum fees are larger than the amount due to send to the purchaser, Prophecy reserves the right to accumulate fees until a reasonable point wherein the fees will not negate the amount being sent to the purchaser. ‘Reasonable’ will be up to 2–4 weeks of accumulated fees to ‘batch send’ as a collective should gas fees be a particular issue.
- If it is deemed the purchaser is using the proceeds in a manner deemed illegal or in a manner of gross misconduct (as determined by an exploratory panel and investigation) Prophecy reserves the right to cancel any and all future payments. Any decision to do so will be published with full explanation, rationale, investigatory documents and co-signatories for transparency and public scrutiny.
- A ‘lifetime’ will constitute either the death of the owner of the Prophecy GOD SOCKS, or after 30 years, whichever arrives soonest. If the owner is deemed ‘inactive’ and potentially dead (morbid, I know!) by way of an exploratory panel and investigation (reaching out to the winner with zero response, monitoring for wallet inactivity, public information that is verifiable that the winner has become deceased) then the allocation shall halt, though may be restarted within the 30 year window with proof of the owner being alive. Any decision to do so will be published with full explanation, rationale, investigatory documents and co-signatories for transparency and public scrutiny.
- The purchaser of Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’ will not be an official representative of Prophecy, and Prophecy reserves the right to sever all communicative and acknowledgeable ties with the purchaser should they conduct themselves in illegal behaviours, behaviours of gross misconduct, or in a manner that harms and damages the name of Prophecy, the products within Prophecy, the partners of Prophecy, or the administration and developmental team of Prophecy. Any decision to do so will be published with full explanation, rationale, investigatory documents and co-signatories for transparency and public scrutiny. As above, in the instance of illegal activity or gross misconduct, Prophecy reserves the right to cancel all future payments. In the instance of actions that harm and damage the name of Prophecy, fee allocations will still be sent, though Prophecy reserves the right to sever all communicative ties to the purchaser.
To buy the Prophecy ‘GOD SOCKS’, click HERE: https://prophecy-official-merch.ogn.app/#/product/prophecy-god-socks-check-article?variant=7291